APAGF Share Price

Open 14.29 Change Price %
High 14.32 1 Day -0.10 -0.70
Low 14.11 1 Week 0.00 0.00
Close 14.15 1 Month 0.00 0.00
Volume 161596 1 Year 0.00 0.00
52 Week High 23.93
52 Week Low 14.81
APAGF Important Levels
Resistance 2 14.34
Resistance 1 14.26
Pivot 14.19
Support 1 14.04
Support 2 13.96
NASDAQ USA Most Active Stocks
YHOO 52.58 0.00%
YHOO 52.58 0.00%
YHOO 52.58 0.00%
FNFG 10.18 -0.20%
DELL 13.86 0.22%
RFMD 16.59 -2.07%
MU 44.31 6.39%
MU 44.31 6.39%
MU 44.31 6.39%
RIMM 13.03 0.39%
NASDAQ USA Top Gainers Stocks
LOCM 0.09 50.00%
SCHS 0.04 33.33%
BSDM 0.62 26.53%
SNTA 0.34 25.93%
HLIT 3.70 25.42%
OTT 2.39 25.13%
QNST 8.90 20.76%
VRTA 4.00 19.40%
SNSS 2.56 19.07%
GCFB 0.44 18.92%
NASDAQ USA Top Losers Stocks
TXCC 0.01 -95.00%
GMETP 0.15 -76.92%
HCIIP 10.10 -67.52%
CRMB 0.27 -57.81%
KIOR 0.03 -57.14%
OSH 0.26 -49.02%
OSH 0.26 -49.02%
DVOX 0.05 -44.44%
PRXI 0.21 -43.24%
TRGT 0.96 -41.46%

Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. (NASDAQ: APAGF)

APAGF Technical Analysis 3
As on 28th Jan 2015 APAGF Share Price closed @ 14.15 and we RECOMMEND Buy for LONG-TERM with Stoploss of 14.09 & Buy for SHORT-TERM with Stoploss of 13.99 we also expect STOCK to react on Following IMPORTANT LEVELS.
APAGF Target for June
1st Target up-side N/A
2nd Target up-side N/A
3rd Target up-side N/A
1st Target down-side N/A
2nd Target down-side N/A
3rd Target down-side N/A
APAGF Other Details
Segment EQ
Market Capital 353294880.00
Sector Basic Materials
Industry Independent Oil & Gas
Offical website http://www.apcooilandgas.com
APAGF Address
One Williams Center
35th Floor
Tulsa, OK 74172
United States
Phone: 539-573-2164
APAGF Latest News
Interactive Technical Analysis Chart Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. ( APAGF NASDAQ USA )
Java support must be enabled in order to display FnCharts.
You can download Java from http://www.java.com
Your Comments and Response on Apco Oil and Gas International Inc.
APAGF Business Profile
Apco Oil And Gas International Inc. (Apco), incorporated in 1979, is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with a focus on South America. As of December 31, 2011, the Company had interests in eight oil and gas producing concessions and two exploration permits in Argentina, and three exploration and production contracts in Colombia. Its producing operations are located in the Neuquen, Austral, and Northwest basins in Argentina. As of December 31, 2011, Apco had exploration activities ongoing in both Argentina and Colombia. WPX Energy, Inc. (WPX Energy) owns a 68.96% interest in the Company. Prior to December 31, 2011, WPX Energy was a wholly owned subsidiary of The Williams Companies, Inc. (Williams). Effective December 31, 2011, all of the common stock of WPX Energy was distributed to the stockholders of Williams (the spin-off), and WPX Energy became a 100% publicly owned company. As of December 31, 2011, in Argentina, it was active in four of the five producing basins in the country. Its assets are located in the Neuquen basin in the provinces of Rio Negro and Neuquen in southwestern Argentina. The Company conducts its exploration and production operations in its concessions through participation in various joint venture partnerships. Its properties in the Neuquen basin produce crude oil and associated natural gas. Its other properties in the Northwest and Austral basins produce natural gas and condensate. On a barrel of oil equivalent basis, 56% of its combined consolidated and equity proved reserves are oil and condensate and 44% are natural gas as of December 31, 2011. Apco has participated in a joint venture partnership with two Argentine companies, Petrolera and Petrobras Argentina S.A. (Petrobras Argentina, formerly Petrobras Energia S.A.) The purpose of the joint venture is the exploration and development of the Entre Lomas oil and gas concession in the provinces of Rio Negro and Neuquen in southwest Argentina. In addition to its direct participation interest, Apco owns a 29.79% equity interest in the areas through its stock ownership in Petrolera, which holds a 73.15% direct interest in each of the properties. Its 23% direct participation interest combined with its 29.79% equity interest gives Apco a 52.79% interest in all of the properties operated by Petrolera. The Entre Lomas concession is located about 950 miles southwest of the city of Buenos Aires on the eastern slopes of the Andes Mountains. The concession covers a surface area of approximately 183,000 acres and produces oil and gas from a number of fields.