AMIC Share Price

Open 24.75 Change Price %
High 24.85 1 Day 0.00 0.00
Low 24.70 1 Week 0.00 0.00
Close 24.72 1 Month 0.00 0.00
Volume 9000 1 Year 0.00 0.00
52 Week High 191.10
52 Week Low 138.83
AMIC Important Levels
Resistance 2 24.86
Resistance 1 24.80
Pivot 24.76
Support 1 24.64
Support 2 24.58
NASDAQ USA Most Active Stocks
YHOO 52.58 0.00%
YHOO 52.58 0.00%
YHOO 52.58 0.00%
FNFG 10.18 -0.20%
DELL 13.86 0.22%
RFMD 16.59 -2.07%
MU 44.31 6.39%
MU 44.31 6.39%
MU 44.31 6.39%
RIMM 13.03 0.39%
NASDAQ USA Top Gainers Stocks
LOCM 0.09 50.00%
SCHS 0.04 33.33%
BSDM 0.62 26.53%
SNTA 0.34 25.93%
HLIT 3.70 25.42%
OTT 2.39 25.13%
QNST 8.90 20.76%
VRTA 4.00 19.40%
SNSS 2.56 19.07%
GCFB 0.44 18.92%
NASDAQ USA Top Losers Stocks
TXCC 0.01 -95.00%
GMETP 0.15 -76.92%
HCIIP 10.10 -67.52%
CRMB 0.27 -57.81%
KIOR 0.03 -57.14%
OSH 0.26 -49.02%
OSH 0.26 -49.02%
DVOX 0.05 -44.44%
PRXI 0.21 -43.24%
TRGT 0.96 -41.46%

American Independence Corp. (NASDAQ: AMIC)

AMIC Technical Analysis 5
As on 30th Aug 2016 AMIC Share Price closed @ 24.72 and we RECOMMEND Strong Buy for LONG-TERM with Stoploss of 17.17 & Strong Buy for SHORT-TERM with Stoploss of 23.88 we also expect STOCK to react on Following IMPORTANT LEVELS.
AMIC Target for June
1st Target up-side N/A
2nd Target up-side N/A
3rd Target up-side N/A
1st Target down-side N/A
2nd Target down-side N/A
3rd Target down-side N/A
AMIC Other Details
Segment EQ
Market Capital 42354340.00
Sector Financial
Industry Accident & Health Insurance
Offical website
AMIC Address
485 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
United States
Phone: 212-355-4141
AMIC Latest News
Interactive Technical Analysis Chart American Independence Corp. ( AMIC NASDAQ USA )
Java support must be enabled in order to display FnCharts.
You can download Java from
Your Comments and Response on American Independence Corp.
AMIC Business Profile
American Independence Corp. (AMIC) is a holding company principally engaged in health insurance and reinsurance. AMIC provides specialized health coverage and related services to commercial customers and individuals. The Company focuses on health products. The Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Independence American Insurance Company (Independence American), markets its products through IHC Risk Solutions, LLC (Risk Solutions) and agency subsidiaries and through independent brokers, producers and agents. AMIC focuses on a range of business, which includes Medical excess or stop-loss, Major medical for individuals and families, Group major medical, Short-term medical, Limited medical, Pet insurance, Vision and Dental. Independence American is licensed to write property and/or casualty insurance in 49 states and the District of Columbia. IHC owned 78.5% interest of AMIC's as of December 31, 2011. AMIC also has a 51% ownership in, LLC (HIO), is an insurance and marketing agency, and 89.6% ownership in Independent Producers of America, LLC (IPA), a national, career agent marketing organization. Risk Solutions is a full-service direct writer of medical stop-loss insurance for self-insured employer groups. During the year ended December 31, 2011, the Company consolidated its wholly owned subsidiaries, Risk Assessment Strategies, Inc. (RAS), IHC Risk Solutions - IIG (IIG), and IHC Risk Solutions, Inc. (RSI). Risk Solutions markets, underwrites, collects premiums, administers and processes claims, and performs medical management services. AMIC also has a 23% minority investment in Majestic Underwriters LLC (Majestic), which transferred its stop-loss block and employees to Risk Solutions. Independence Holding Company owns the remaining 77% interest in Majestic. Marlton markets and underwrites employer medical stop-loss and group life primarily for Standard Security Life Insurance Company of New York (Standard Security Life). It also writes, to a much lesser extent, for four other carriers, including Madison National Life Insurance Company, Inc. (Madison National Life) and Independence American. Independence Holding Company and its subsidiaries, including, among others, Standard Security Life and Madison National Life are collectively referred to as IHC.