AEGN Share Price

Open 26.02 Change Price %
High 26.02 1 Day -0.04 -0.15
Low 25.54 1 Week 1.75 7.26
Close 25.85 1 Month 3.91 17.82
Volume 170380 1 Year 5.67 28.10
52 Week High 26.02
52 Week Low 16.00
AEGN Important Levels
Resistance 2 26.29
Resistance 1 26.11
Pivot 25.80
Support 1 25.59
Support 2 25.41
NASDAQ USA Most Active Stocks
FNFG 10.18 -0.20%
DELL 13.86 0.22%
RFMD 16.59 -2.07%
RIMM 13.03 0.39%
BBEP 0.12 0.00%
GTAT 0.44 0.00%
SUSQ 14.20 -0.77%
ETRM 0.07 0.00%
AAPL 113.86 1.55%
AAPL 113.86 1.55%
More..
NASDAQ USA Top Gainers Stocks
HTCO 11.00 62.96%
LOCM 0.09 50.00%
OPXA 1.21 40.70%
QKLS 0.18 38.46%
ZAZA 0.08 33.33%
MOSY 0.46 31.43%
BSDM 0.62 26.53%
SNTA 0.34 25.93%
OTT 2.39 25.13%
PPHM 0.40 25.00%
More..
NASDAQ USA Top Losers Stocks
TXCC 0.01 -95.00%
HCIIP 10.10 -67.52%
CRMB 0.27 -57.81%
KIOR 0.03 -57.14%
OSH 0.26 -49.02%
OSH 0.26 -49.02%
DVOX 0.05 -44.44%
PRXI 0.21 -43.24%
TRGT 0.96 -41.46%
BGMD 0.05 -37.50%
More..

Aegion Corp (NASDAQ: AEGN)

AEGN Technical Analysis 5
As on 9th Dec 2016 AEGN Share Price closed @ 25.85 and we RECOMMEND Strong Buy for LONG-TERM with Stoploss of 19.73 & Strong Buy for SHORT-TERM with Stoploss of 21.10 we also expect STOCK to react on Following IMPORTANT LEVELS.
AEGN Target for December
1st Target up-side 28.43
2nd Target up-side 31.4
3rd Target up-side 34.37
1st Target down-side 19.95
2nd Target down-side 16.98
3rd Target down-side 14.01
AEGN Other Details
Segment EQ
Market Capital 738444352.00
Sector Industrial Goods
Industry Heavy Construction
Offical website http://www.aegion.com
AEGN Address
AEGN
17988 Edison Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63005
United States
Phone: 636-530-8000
Fax: 636-519-8010
AEGN Latest News
Zacks Earnings Estimates: Aegion Corp (NASDAQ:AEGN)   Enterprise Leader   - 06th Dec 16
Form 8-K Aegion Corp For: Dec 05   StreetInsider.com   - 05th Dec 16
Craig Hallum Weighs in on Aegion Corp.'s FY2016 Earnings (AEGN)   BBNS   - 03rd Dec 16
Today, Aegion Corp. (AEGN) Lowered by Seaport Global Securities   DailyQuint   - 02nd Dec 16
Yesterday's Upgrade Review: Aegion Corp (NASDAQ:AEGN)   Review Fortune   - 23rd Nov 16
Insider Selling: Aegion Corp. (AEGN) EVP Sells $338550.00 in Stock   The Cerbat Gem   - 17th Nov 16
Aegion Corp. (AEGN) Receives $21.00 Average Price Target from Brokerages   The Cerbat Gem   - 14th Nov 16
Aegion Corp. Continues to Focus on Trenchless Technology   Trenchless Technology   - 19th Sep 16
News Aegion Corp.AEGN   Wall Street Journal   - 26th Oct 11
Aegion upgraded to buy from neutral at Hilliard Lyons   MarketWatch   - 22nd Apr 11
Interactive Technical Analysis Chart Aegion Corp ( AEGN NASDAQ USA )
Java support must be enabled in order to display FnCharts.
You can download Java from http://www.java.com
Your Comments and Response on Aegion Corp
AEGN Business Profile
Aegion Corporation, incorporated on August 17, 2011, is engaged in infrastructure protection, providing technologies and services to protect against the corrosion of industrial pipelines and for the rehabilitation and strengthening of sewer, water, energy and mining piping systems and buildings, bridges, tunnels and waterfront structures. The Company operates in five segments: Energy and Mining, North American Sewer and Water Rehabilitation, European Sewer and Water Rehabilitation, Asia-Pacific Sewer and Water Rehabilitation and Commercial and Structural. The Company’s business activities include manufacturing, distribution, installation, coating and insulation, cathodic protection, research and development and licensing. Its products and services are utilized and performed in more than 100 countries across six continents. The Company offers solutions for rehabilitating aging or deteriorating infrastructure and protecting new infrastructure from corrosion. In June 2013, Aegion Corporation announced that it has sold its 50% interest in Insituform Rohrsanierungstechniken GmbH (Insituform-Germany) to Per Aarsleff A/S. In July 2013, Aegion Corp announced that it has completed the acquisition of Brinderson, L.P. In March 2012, the Company organized United Special Technical Services LLC (USTS), a joint venture located in the Sultanate of Oman between United Pipeline Systems and Special Technical Services LLC (STS), for the purpose of executing pipeline, piping and flow line high-density polyethylene lining services throughout the Middle East and Northern Africa. United Pipeline Systems holds a 51% equity interest in USTS and STS holds the remaining 49% equity interest. In November 2012, the Company acquired the shares of its joint venture partner, SPML Infra Limited (SPML), an unaffiliated Indian contractor, in Insituform Pipeline Rehabilitation Private Limited (Insituform-India) in order to continue to pursue business opportunities in India involving CIPP installations and third party tube sales, as well as to promote its other products and services.